ABOUT THIS AWARD
The Generative Genius Award will be presented to the technology vendor, software developer, or partner that can demonstrate the most innovative use case for Generative AI: think generative pre-trained transformers (GPT), large language models (LLM), chatbots and prompt-produced output.
WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
Use Case Description
- Entrants are required to provide a detailed description of their generative AI use case, including its objectives, implementation process, and the problem it solves or the value it creates.
- The description should highlight the innovative and groundbreaking aspects of the use case, showcasing how generative AI has been employed to achieve significant results.
Impact and Results
- Entrants must demonstrate the tangible impact and outcomes of their generative AI implementation.
- This can include metrics such as increased efficiency, improved productivity, cost savings, revenue growth, enhanced customer experience, or any other relevant key performance indicators.
Scalability and Replicability
- Entrants should outline the scalability and replicability of their generative AI use case.
- This includes the potential for expansion across different industries, adaptability to varying contexts, and the ability to serve as a model for others.
Innovation and Originality
- The entry should highlight the unique and innovative aspects of the generative AI use case.
- This can include novel approaches, proprietary algorithms, creative integration with existing systems, or any other distinctive elements that set it apart.
Testimonials and Supporting Materials
- Entrants are encouraged to provide testimonials from clients, partners, or end-users who have directly experienced the impact of their generative AI use case.
- Supporting materials such as demos, case studies, research papers, or any other relevant documentation can be included to strengthen the entry.
- Entrants must demonstrate a commitment to ethical considerations in their generative AI implementation, ensuring transparency, fairness, and compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- The award is open to companies operating in the fields of technology, software development, artificial intelligence, and related industries and must have some operations in the UK or Europe.
- Entrants must have successfully implemented generative AI technology within their organization or within a customer deployment.
- The entry must relate to a product development, new innovation, piece of work and/or project carried out between 1 January 2022 and 31 July 2023.
- This award is open for self-nomination.
After the nomination deadline all entries will be evaluated to ensure they meet the entry criteria. Any entries that do not meet all of the criteria will be discounted. A panel of judges will evaluate all nominations in order to create a shortlist of the strongest entries. During the shortlisting process you may be contacted for supporting information.
- Entries will be evaluated by a panel of experts based on the criteria mentioned above.
- Entries will be judged with 40% of the overall score accredited to ‘innovation & originality, 40% of the score weighted on the ‘impact & results’ and the remaining 20% focussed on ease of deployment. Our judges will be looking for clear evidence of true innovation backed up by a real-world example of how the innovation has delivered value.
- The judging process will be impartial and objective, focusing on the innovation, impact, scalability, and ethical aspects of the generative AI use case.
- The winner will be announced at the ERP Today Awards event at Ascot Racecourse on 14 September 2023.
Nominations are now closedSee the finalists